So, today was the big day of my HSG and guess what? I had to cancel. Sigh. We are in the middle of yet another big snowstorm and the roads were just too bad to travel on. For those of you keeping score at home, this is now 2 out of 3 tests that I've had to cancel during my evaluation cycle due to snow. I did actually try to go to the hospital this morning, but my poor little civic nearly spun out twice in the first mile of my trip. I decided to turn around and come back. I figure it will be harder to make a baby if I'm not alive.
I'm bummed about about this for a myriad of reasons: 1) I was looking forward to the test to see if it had answers. 2) I already took one of my antibiotics this morning, so now I need a new rx for that. 3) I didn't have sex for the past month for NOTHING! I called my doctor's office to reschedule, but since today is day 21 of my cycle, apparently I can't schedule anything now and have to wait until day 1 again, which should actually be Monday, so I don't really have that long to wait, but still. I'm trying to decide if I want to schedule it during this cycle or the next one. Honestly, I'm not sure I like the idea of another month of no sex.
Now I'm sitting on the coach, trying to decide where to go from here. I have the day off and planned to relax with my cramps and watch movies (wherein movies = trashy reality tv), but since I didn't actually have the test, moving forward with that plan seems slightly lazy. I really should start taking down the Christmas decorations or clean up in general from hosting Christmas. Or I should get started on my New Year resolutions. But even as I type this, I can feel my hand reaching for the remote. Yes, 2014 is off to a rousing start indeed!
No comments:
Post a Comment